Visualizzazioni totali

mercoledì 20 ottobre 2010

Introduction to The What Reviews

Hey all.

This is something I have been wanting to do for a while but for some reason I never really got around to it for I am a true procrastinator. So consider yourselves lucky. I'm going to use this space for all sorts of things but mainly to review music releases. I have been doing so for the past 5 years or so, either for fun or for publications. Just know that you will almost never find perfect grammar or even spelling for that matter but I will try my best. 

I'm not sure what to do my first review on. It's a toss up between Neil Young's latest "Le Noise" or Groove Armada's freshly squeezed "White Light" I'm up for suggestions as well. 

I've just come back to Florence, Italy after a 3 year separation and I'm looking for a new muse. 


If your wondering about what reviews may come in the future..my musical taste is best depicted here: 
http://www.last.fm/user/kinsky

Enough for now..I'll be back with the 1st review. Thanks for reading.

Luca.

1 commento:

  1. Ciao Luca, Cairns è Missing You (no!), ma sul serio, bello vedere che hai
    iniziato a bloggare. Mi aspetto che tu pop up mucchi di foto e di rivelare
    tempo le storie delle vostre buffonate notte intorno a Firenze - e di tutti i sleazy
    donne che incontri! Mike

    RispondiElimina