Visualizzazioni totali

venerdì 23 dicembre 2011

Finding your place in this world does not always happen. I know im speaking prematurely but I feel that even if people feel like they are happy or when they say 'settled' I'm not altogether sure they are really satisfied. But does that place really exist? That utopia of contentness. Or do we just think it does? I don't know any answers but I do believe in living one day at time and that its irresponsible really to make vast plans for one's future. You don't know what the fuck is going to happen, stop pretending like you do. Music enhances every day of my life and I don't ever think I could go a day without listening to something. I used to get told this was like a sickness, that I was a music junkie and that it would take away from my 'getting on with my life.' All I know is that is has shaped the man that I find myself to be today. I never feel as pure as an emotion as to when I'm listening to a certain track at a certain time. It just hits me like nothing else. It's like I can be anyone for that time space. It's not really something I can describe easily. Like love. I'm going to have to learn to live with myself coz in the end its all I or any of us have really got.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento